Saturday 11 May 2013

I went shopping





I had a day off on Thursday so I decided to go to the Bullring to pick up a few bits and bobs, I'm officially skint now with 3 weeks left until payday FML! Oh well, i'll enjoy using the things I bought, I love them all. A couple of things were repurchases including Batiste Dry Shampoo XXL Volume, Emma Hardie Moringa Cleansing Balm, Caudalie Beauty Elixir & Laura Mercier Silk Creme Foundation in Rose Ivory. All of which seemed to run out at the same time, I wish I didn't love them enough to repurchase as I spent a bloody fortune.
 
New goodies included one of the new Topshop Lip Bullets in Covet, Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick in 132 Sweet Pink, & 2 of the new Bourjois Creme Blushers in 02 and 04. I also picked up a few accessories including these gorgoeous shoes from H&M, Mary Kate Olsen-esque sunglasses from Topshop and a gold chain necklace from Miss Selfridge.
 
I think I need to go and cut up all my cards. Spending ban until the end of the month!

No comments:

Post a Comment