Tuesday 21 May 2013

FOTN

 


I went out in Birmingham on Saturday night and snapped a few pics before I left the house. My FOTN is quite simple and isn't too different from my every day look, I just like to add a pair of falsies and a brighter lipstick. I'm still loving my Foxy Locks hair extensions too, they are so easy to style and the curls stayed in place all night.


I started off by applying my usual foundation, Laura Mercier Silk Creme in Rose Ivory followed by Laura Mercier Mineral Powder in Real Sand. These two products apply like a dream and cover any blemishes so easily (deffo my HG brand for base products). I then used Soleil Tan De Chanel for contour and bronzing, then applied Mac Melba on the apples of my cheeks. For my eye makeup I used MAC Paint Pot in Soft Ochre as a base then used NARS Gstaad eyeshadow from The Happening Palette in the crease (this is basically my everyday look). I then applied Clinique Brush-on Creme Eyeliner in Black on my upper and lower lash line with some MaxFactor Falsh Lash Effect Fusion Mascara before applying Eyelure Naturalites Evening Wear Lashes. Lippie is the gorgeous MAC Chatterbox.
 
So overall quite a simple going out look. I wore my pearl earrings which I wear everyday without fail and my new gold chain from Miss Selfridge. Clothes wise I wore a H&M black jacket, Miss Selfridge lace top and lemon yellow pencil skirt from Ebay (didn't take a photo of my outfit).
Did you lovely ladies have a good weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment