Tuesday 28 May 2013

9 to 5 Saviours

 
I work 9 to 5 from monday to friday in an office so it's safe to say my makeup doesn't stay in place. By 11am i'm looking in the mirror wishing i'd spend more time getting ready that morning. These are the products I carry with me to work in my handbag on a daily basis. They do the job.



I carry the products in this lovely Cath Kidston makeup bag which I bought from the store in Bicester Village, I love it! So girly. I don't carry too much around, just little bits which will allow me to quickly touch up throughout the day and make me look half decent.
 
My face and lips regularly feel dry which is caused by working under an air conditioning vent. I use Nivea Lip Butter on my lips (which smells gorgeous) and spritz some Caudalie Beauty Elixir on my face to give me some hydration. This is the reason why I don't carry a face powder around with me...I never need it. I use cream products to help me get that dewy look and prevent my makeup looking too cakey, Topshop blush in Neon Rose is great for injecting some life into my face when it's looking tired along with Laura Mercier Secret Brightener which I apply to my cheek bones and cupid bow for that healthy glow. Healthy Mix Concealor is in there in case an unexpected spot pops up throughout the day (this ALWAYS happens). I don't need two mascaras in here to be honest but both are travel friendly, Benefit They're Real Mascara (which I got free with the most recent Elle Magazine) and Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara. My lipsticks change all the time, I like to have a pink shade and a nude depending on how I feel, I'm currently wearing Maybelline Color Sensation in 132 or Rimmel Nude Delight. I'm quite proud at how little I take to work with me, but these products work well to refresh my makeup. What products do you take to work with you?

No comments:

Post a Comment