Thursday 11 April 2013

Beauty Wishlist

After taking part in Wednesdays ##bbloggers chat on twitter this week I was inspired to create a beauty wishlist.  I am constantly writing down lists of new products I want to try so I thought i'd do a post on my current wants, there were so many good beauty recommendations that it was so hard not to keep adding to my list. Here is just a few items off my wishlist, ones which i'm likely to buy quite soon on payday.
 
<em>NARS</em> Blush - <em>Luster</em> 4.8g/0.16oz
 
Nars Luster Blush A subtle peachy pink colour which would look perfect as an everyday spring blush.
 
<em>Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder</em> (luminous <em>Light</em>)
 
Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder I've been looking for a finishing powder which doesn't leave my skin looking to matte and my foundation cakey. This new product aims to give a luminous finish to the skin. I'm unsure as to which shade I would go for as I haven't had chance to swatch them.
 
<em>Jouer Matte Moisture Tint</em> SPF15 (Oil Free) - # Chamomile 50ml
 
Jouer Matte Moisture Tint I love wearing tinted moisturiser on 'good' skin days but find that many make my skin look oily. This matte moisture tint has had good reviews in the blogging world, worth a try?

<em>Dr Lipp</em> Original <em>Nipple Balm</em> for Lips (15ml)
 
 Dr Lipp Nipple Balm My lips get SO dry, but i'm yet to find a lip balm that actually works for me. I feel like i've tried them all; carmex, blistex, nivea, EOS etc... I've seen good reviews and heard good things about this product so maybe it will be the one that will work for me.

<em>Louise Young</em> LY34 - Super <em>Foundation Brush</em> - Beauty 1 Size

Louise Young LY34 Super Foundation Brush This brush has been on my beauty wishlist for about a year now, I just don't know why I haven't purchased it yet!

     
Shop for <b>clarins face tanner</b> at nearby stores

Clarins Liquid Bronze Self Tanning for Face and Decollete Everyone looks good with a tan, so i'd like to try this product out as it's specifically created for use on the face. I'm happy with my Xen Tan Dark Lotion for my body but I'd like to use a facial tanner which doesn't clog my pores.


<em>Kerastase</em> Resistance <em>Bain Volumactive</em> (250 ml)

Kerastase Resistance Bain Volumactive This shampoo is targeted towards those with fine flyaway hair who want to achieve volume and body! Sounds perfect.

I've kept my list quite small for now, i'm being quite realistic with what I can buy on payday. What items are on your current beauty wishlist?? If you have twitter and want to follow me click here

No comments:

Post a Comment