Thursday 7 March 2013

February Favourites


1. Clarins Gentle Exfoliator Brightening Toner This beauty has done wonders for my skin in the past month, so I am going through it quite quickly. It helps to reduce dry patches and prevent breakouts. See my review here link.
 
2. Bourjois Healthy Mix Concealor I have replaced my usual Laura Mercier concealor with this product this month and I love it. I bought it in the colour light which helps to really brighten my under eye area. This concealor stays put, even without powder and does not cause my eye makeup to run down my face - i'm looking at you Laura Mercier.
 
3. Clinique Brush On Cream Liner in True Black So when I did a review of the Clinique bottom lash mascara (here) I stated that it was the first product i'd tried from their makeup range - I lied. I use this eye liner every single day...how did I forget?! Durr.I absolutely love this eyeliner, I apply it to both my top and bottom lash line using a Real Techniques eye liner brush. If I apply the liner at 7am it will still be going strong at 8pm, it just does not shift or smudge all day - the best eyeliner I have found.
 
4. Soap and Glory Sugar Crush Body Wash Along with many other beauty bloggers this is my current body wash of choice. It smells gorgeous and lathers up really well when using with a body puff (is that what they're called?).


5. Essie Lights I bought this online for only £1.99 from FragranceDirect... bargain! It has been my colour of choice this month along with 6. Barry M Gelly Nail Paint Blackberry A new formula which I love, no top coat needed and lasts even longer without chipping (about 6 days on me).
 
7. Elie Saab Eau De Parfum My favourite fragrance, one I keep coming back to. It has a strong scent of orange blosson, jasmine and patchouli with hints of honey rose...gorgeous.
 
8. Laura Mercier Fresh Fig Body Souffle This moisturiser has been helping my skin get through the cold weather lately. It feels like such a luxury when I apply it after a bath or shower, the smell is so lovely and lingers on the skin for hours afterwards.
 
9. L'oreal Elnett Heat Protect Spray Volume I've been using this regularly this month every time I have washed my hair. It does help to add volume as well as protecting the hair from heat, I don't usually use a heat protectant (naughty I know) but I have noticed a difference in the condition of my hair since using this.
 
My lipsticks of choice this month have been 10. Revlon Lip Butter Strawberry Shortcake and 11. Topshop lipstick Powder Room, i'm loving my pinks lately, both are really creamy and do not dry out the lips. I've had compliments whilst wearing both of these colours this month.

(L- Revlon Lip Butter Strawberry Shortcake R- Topshop Lipstick Powder Room)
 
12. Real Techniques Expert Face Brush I've been loving this brush for a variety of uses this month. It has been used for applying and blending liquid foundation, for contouring with both powder and cream bronzers and used on the apples of my cheeks with blush. I think I may purchase another, such a good multi purpose brush.
 
-------------------------------------
 
A late February favourites I know but I think i've found some gems this month. Have you used any of these products? What are your February Favourites (send me links please)?

2 comments:

  1. I've been absolutely loving the Real Techniques Expert Face brush this month also :D works wonders with my different foundations!

    Sophia Meola | A Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's amazing isn't it, really buffs foundation into the skin :) xxx

      Delete