Monday 10 December 2012

Monday Blues

Today I went back to work after having a lovely chilled week off. It's safe to say I definitely have the monday blues. So to cheer me up i've made a list of the things which have recently made me happy.
 
 
 
#1 Cosying up infront of the fireplace on freezing afternoons whilst catching up with The Real Housewives of New York.
 
#2 Seeing my mum's face light up when me and my sister bought her a bunch of flowers from the market.
 
#3 Spending 2 hours at Pizza Express eating and catching up with a friend whom I haven't seen in months.
 
#4 Driving and singing along to the radio at the top of my lungs...this week to 'Rihanna - Diamonds'.
 
#5 Satisfying my cravings for Malteasers.
 
#6 Being able to go to the cinema in the middle of the day on orange wednesday. Cheap tickets and empty cinema = chomping loudly on nachos whilst watching 'Silver Linings Playbook'.
 
#7 My doctor telling me that people like me make her day, nice compliment to start off an early morning.

What is making you happy at the moment?

1 comment:

  1. Ugh Mondays are a drag aren't they!!
    The fact that Xmas is almost here is making me smile(I'm such a big kid at Christmas time)

    Xx

    ReplyDelete